Request Working Papers

    We are Hiring Image
    What are working papers?
    Any student from ages 14-17 are required by law to have an employment certificate also known as "working papers" before they begin to work. 
    What you need to bring
    • Your student photo ID 
    • Your parent/legal guardian must accompany you
    • Your parent/legal guardian must also a bring photo ID

    Age requirements
    • Any student between ages 14-17 must obtain a work permit.

    Additional requirements
    • If you are a Homeschooled student or attend a Charter/Parochial School, in addition to the requirements listed, your parent or guardian must bring your birth certificate (proof of birth) and proof of residency that shows your family lives within the district's boundaries.


Office Hours

  • School Year hours:
    7:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. 
    2:15 p.m. to 3:15 p.m. 

    Summer hours:
    7 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. 
    1 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.